Friday 30 September 2011

Pregnancy from day one ( conception-to birth)

Hi

today would be.... day 23 of my cycle. I wasn't feeling anything up till today ; but I do have sore-ish boobs; getting increasingly sore as the morning goes on. I had an awful sleep last night. My partner has now taken to making a munching noise in his sleep ; on top of the snoring and rolling over to my side of the bed AND that it was uncharacteristically warm in London last night. So I'm tired and have sore boobs; and actually a bit of back ache...
I've already convinced myself I'm pregnant; but I do this every month as soon as I get any wee twinge of anything; I'm in a bad mood; must mean I'm hormonal and pregnant; I get a stitch in my side; oh; that'll be implantation -I'm definitely pregnant. As so it goes on like this. So we'll see; I will have a much better idea in a few days.
Incidentally;  I get sore boobs every month about a week before I'm due on and kind of during those few days. Generally I'm quite lucky and it only lasts 2 -3days and I actually don't get PMT like other girls. I don't get weepy; or irrational or really moody. Really..... honest :)

I am off to Hong Kong tonight and internet although Im sure its widely available in Hong Kong ; I don't think I will blog from an internet cafe... I'll be back Tuesday and then off on hols on Wednesday night. Really need this break.

Check in with me in a few days and I will give you my new list of symptoms; imagined pregnancy or just plain period cramps etc... Keep everything crossed for me guys. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment