Monday 17 October 2011

Pregnancy from day one ( conception-to birth)

Well as for I'm sure many of you ; I am back to square one.
I got the results of my test just before my holiday and everything Was normal; so I am as the doctor said Well within the normal range with the hormones; I'm still ovulating and all that; so it made me so much more excited to be going on holidays with the hopes that whilst out there I'd get the good news ; I packed a test and everything. So imagine the dissapointment when I came on ; bang on time as well on day 30. Fell out with my partner as well because he was so moody;  maybe just stressed but he was very stressed and snapping at waiters and all sorts; maybe its affecting him too. Needless to say we made up but for about 2 days I was about to put a pillow over him when he was asleep.

I was gutted; as ; as usual I'd convinced myself " its definately this month"
I did however , as I always do is pick myself up; because I do have the good news that there's nothing wrong with either of us. But.. 14months off the pill now and its dragging.

Any one out there who is still trying; you should definately go for the blood tests as it does give you more hope.
I have now also bought this book about boosting fertility; its pretty good actually saying how your diet will actually improve the quality of your eggs etc... loads of great tips; but we already eat all the oily fish; veggies etc.... So really we do everything SO right.
I have booked loads of time off work; esp at ovulation times for the next 5months so theres no excuse for timing to be out.
Would love to hear from people going through this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment