Sunday 4 December 2011

Cabin crew Over 35 and still trying for a baby!

Ok I am up to day 30 of my cycle; I had a weird feeling I was pregnant a few days ago so I took a test on day 28 ; It was negative!!!!! Again!!!!! Today or tomorrow I am due on.
I just thought because I had sore boobs and Still have sore boobs even though its day 30. Which I thought was odd. Also I had period cramps about  a week ago which again I found odd; and also a little bit of back pain. I am being super sensitive to things though in general because I am so desperate to get pregnant before Christmas so I can if I want get out of going to Nigeria and working Christmas day.
So ; I was lying in bed this morning and started getting the usual cramps I get when I am about to come on; so I was really fed up this morning; so for about an hour or two I'm expecting it ; so I thought ( and this is maybe too much information) but I thought I'll have sex to bring it on and it will put me out of my misery and end all speculation.... but it didnt come and now I am not getting any cramps and it hasnt come and its been 5hrs at least!!!! Could this be it??? or am I just winding myself up again and going to be so disappointed tomorrow or late tonight.
We shall just have to wait and see. I will update it again tomorrow.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment