Wednesday 23 November 2011

Cabin crew Over 35 and still trying for a baby!

I think its about day 17 of the never ending cycle of trying for a baby; its month 16 of trying.
I shouldn't complain as I flew with a lovely lady last week; who tried IVF; and it was unsucessful; she said she wasted so much time not going for it sooner. Now she is 40.
She did all the stuff I have done. The supplements; the legs in the air; ovulation test kits all the usual; changed diet etc... then went to an NHS person who did all the tests like me; all normal ; she went for adpotion but was turned down on account of her husband being Carribean and she is white and the kid was not right ethnic origin or something. Terrible. NOW her next step is going to America next year However; her hubby was turned down for a visa; and she obviously needs him there for his sperm and she is not taking anyone elses.
I really feel for her so cant really complain about my situation although it is dissapointing.
So I was "ovulating " a few days ago. I think....
Day 14 I took a test it was neg; and day 15 the line was only barely marginally darker; so I think I ovualted.... and couldnt check on day 16 as I ran out of tests. anyways I was in Baltimore on day 16. But we had sex on the morning of day 15 as I was off to Baltimore later that morning and I didnt really have a lot of time to keep my legs up either. 5mins tops as I had to pack ...lol
The boob soreness is not affecting me this month but it may kick in ;in a few days. Its unusual as I have had very bad boob soreness every month for the last year. They're itchy all the time though for months and months !
Been wondering if dehydration is not helping me get pregnant; flying is very dehydrating!! And I dont drink enough; I struggle to drink water; I drink loads of tea and red wine( well about a glass with dinner most nights. :D but very little else; however I have made a concerted effort to drink more water this month and its speeded up my metabolism which is brilliant as I could have gone 2-3 sometimes 4 days without going to the loo and we eat loads of veg  and very little processed foods so I was getting down not losing any weight but although I am now same on the scales I have definately got no bloat and everything fits better . So happy days!!!!
I think maybe if I keep drinking the water; keep up what I am doing I will be pregnant by Feb .. fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment