Sunday 13 November 2011

Back to square one!! again

Deep deep sigh.....
I have been meaning to update this for well over a week. I had secretly been convincing myself again last month that this had been the month and it wasn't again.... I mean its good I suppose that I'm positive every month but its waning.
I need a boost; I have litterally run out of problems that could be wrong But... I was flying last week with a girl who is 30- 6 yrs my junior and one of the girls was like " oh you better get a move on; you'll never fall pregnant with flying" and Im like "shiiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!
Maybe it is a lot to do with it... but there are other girls who seem to get pregnant; although come to think of it I hear more stories of people in my job relentlessly trying than getting pregnant.
So anyway; I digress; I came on last week; day or two later my sis has the most adorable pics on facebook of her baby son watching the fireworks; and it breaks my heart; I wish it was me sharing those moments. My profile pic is of my wee nephew ; I just adore him. It has to happen soon and I would love to know if this IS a flying issue. I could leave a job I love and realise its just one of those things; it should happen in the next few months; it HAS to..
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment